Distance is not an issue!
Yes, I do Quantum Healing Hypnosis sessions (BQH) online, using Zoom. It works amazingly well, just like an in-person session or perhaps even better, depending on the situation.
Working with the energies of the quantum field, physical distance becomes irrelevant.
- You can have the session in your own comfortable space.
- You don’t have to drive home afterwards; you can even take a nap if you want.
- Being in a familiar environment helps you relax.
- My voice coming through the headset already places you in a non-physical reality and it’s easy to shift your attention to your inner world.
- Clients tell me that the crystal singing bowls sound great through earphones, and help them relax.
All you need is:
- A good internet connection;
- A laptop with a camera (preferable) or a smartphone (second-best) that you can place so that I can see you when you’re lying down;
- An adequate headset with microphone that will stay in front of your mouth (best) or earbuds with a microphone on the cord (second-best);
- A comfortable bed or couch;
- 4-6 hours of private, uninterrupted time;
- The free Zoom app which is simple to use and will automatically download and install itself.
In an online session, together we create an energetic space that does not require being together physically. It functions as sacred space which we hold through our united intention.
Depending on your schedule, it is possible to split an online session into two parts: the pre-session interview one day, and the hypnosis session on another.
BQH, Beyond Quantum Healing, is made for online sessions (as well as in-person ones). I incorporate everything I’ve learned into my BQH sessions, whether in-person or online. See my Modalities page for details of the various modalities I bring together.
According to its own rules, pure QHHT® has to be done in person. But that’s not an issue with BQH.